So it is plainly obvious that we have not posted to our beloved blog in some time but that's only because we have been working non-stop on some very important tasks that will help us open as soon as possible. And our hard work over the last few months is materializing into some very real and physical progress. If you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram you have likely been kept up to date but if not, here is where we stand:
- We have the world's best location at 102 Kraft Ave (yes Kraft Ave), in Bronxville, NY
- We are working with a great team of contractors , architects, and building consultants to help move this whole build-out process along quickly
- We are sourcing equipment and materials
- We are connecting with excellent distributors so we have some tasty suds for you to sip on
- And most importantly, we are connecting with an amazing community through our social media platforms
We are beyond excited that this passion project of ours, which first germinated in 2011, is coming to fruition. And that we will be able to soon open our doors and offer a comfortable and inviting environment for our customers to enjoy, explore, and connect. If all goes well with the next few steps, we are looking at a mid-Spring opening!
We'll keep you posted of any updates and happenings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.